Hi my name is Sara Moore, CEO here at SEA Media. I started this company shortly after the news that my son, Avett, was born blind. He’s legally blind with a very limited amount of vision. Note the irony in the name “SEA”, as in vision. The truth is, SEA stands for Sara, Emery and Avett, my name, of course, and my two sons.
When the news came to me, that Avett was blind, I knew I had to leave my corporate job that I loved oh so much. I was managing 13 inside sales representatives for a marketing agency in Dayton, Ohio. Through my leadership and coaching, I was really making a difference in the lives of the people around me. My team was hitting their sales objectives and performing with some of the highest results in the whole company.
It was really hard for me to leave, but I needed a way to be there for my children.
I left in January with a vision to start my own company. By April, I did a soft launch and starting building my clients. I went above and beyond for every person that gave me a chance. I wasn’t going to let them down.
By July, I had fully replaced my corporate salary and went full time! Avett was just 1 year and 4 months old. We had specialists in our home 3-4 days per week – my schedule had to be flexible.
It wasn’t until January 2016 that I really started to take this marketing agency thing really serious. I was happy with just a few clients.
But then, I realized the impact of growth on the people that worked for me. They were hungry for growth and wanted more. With my kids starting school and becoming more independent, I actually saw that it was possible!
That year, we rebranded and started implementing processes that would set a foundation for us to launch off. It was also during this year, that I wrote a trademarked process that we use in our company to promote engagement for our clients. Unlike any other process in any other agency, we’re sought out for this unique and powerful process.
In 2017, we hosted the first annual Social Media Day Dayton, our contribution and gift to our community. During this event, we raise money to support the visually impaired in our community.
Here’s a little more about us:
- April 2013 The Birth of eSEA Marketing
- February 2016 Rebranded and changed name to SEA Media.
- March 2016 C.L.U.E.® Trademark Issued
- May 2016 SEA Media® Trademark Issued
- September 2017 Hosted First Annual Social Media Day Dayton
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Content Creation & Blog Management
- SEO & PPC
INDUSTRIES WE SERVICE:
- Secondary Education Schools
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pest Control
- Health Care Facilities
- Floral Shops and more!
- Facebook & Instagram Certification
- Hootsuite Certification
- Social Media Examiner Certification
- Adwords & Analytics Certification
“Your Business, Anchored”
- May 2016 Mercury Award Nominee for Best Social Media Representative
- October 2016 Future of Work: Social Media Nominee by Constellation Research
- May 2017 Mercury Award Nominee for Best Social Media Representative
Our mission is to anchor businesses to their local communities and the nation by bringing their brand to life and building authentic connections through the creation of engaging social media content, targeted ad campaigns and lead generation strategy using our proven and trademarked process, C.L.U.E.®.
- Bring Joy & Satisfaction to Every Client
- Pursue Growth, Education & Innovation
- Support a Fun and Optimistic Culture
- Care & Respect for our Clients & People
- Create Quality Work & Collaboration
- Do One Thing REALLY Well
Thank you for stopping by to learn about us! I hope to have the chance to make an impact in your life by working with your company! To talk about your marketing strategy, email us or call 937.369.0704.
Sending love and gratitude,